Saturday, 15 June, 2024, Reg No- 06
Advance Search
Home

Two die after inhaling toxic gas in septic tank in Gopalganj

Published : Saturday, 18 May, 2024 at 8:02 PM  Count : 369

Two die after inhaling toxic gas in septic tank in Gopalganj

Two die after inhaling toxic gas in septic tank in Gopalganj

Two workers died and two others fell sick due to inhalation of poisonous gas when they were working inside a septic tank of an under-construction building of Purvpara village of Parulia union of Kashiani upazila of Gopalganj district on Saturday.

The workers were Suman, 45, son of Soleman Mia, and Nahid,22, resident of Madhya Bakharpur village of Chandpur district.

Officer-in-charge (OC) of Kashiani Police Station Md Zillur Rahman said that the duo were working in the septic tank around 12:30pm of the house and fell sick after inhaling poisonous gas. When the other two workers proceeded to rescue them also get sick from the poisonous gas.

Fire service and police recovered them from the spot and sent them to Kashiani Upazila Health Complex, where on-duty doctor declared them dead, he said.
NY

Related Topics

Two die   septic tank   Gopalganj  








Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Phone: PABX- 41053001-06; Online: 41053014; Advertisement: 41053012.
E-mail: info©dailyobserverbd.com, news©dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement©dailyobserverbd.com, For Online Edition: mailobserverbd©gmail.com
  [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft