Thursday, 7 December, 2023, 9:19 AM
Advance Search
Home Countryside

Minor child electrocuted in Rajshahi

Published : Wednesday, 26 July, 2023 at 6:48 PM  Count : 408
Upazila Representative

Minor child electrocuted in Rajshahi

Minor child electrocuted in Rajshahi

A five-year-old child died from electrocution at Bagha upazila of Rajshahi district on Tuesday afternoon.

The deceased was Istehar Ali, 5, son of Rejaul Islam, a resident of Bajitpur village under the upazila.
According to the deceased's family members, the child came in contact with a live electric wire when he went to a chicken farm to collect eggs. He was critically injured.

He was taken to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital but he succumbed to his injuries on the way to the hospital.

Local Union Parishad Member Alauddin confirmed the death matter.


Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Phone: PABX- 41053001-06; Online: 41053014; Advertisement: 41053012.
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], For Online Edition: [email protected]
  [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft