Mentally challenged boy electrocuted in Bogura
A 12-year old mentally challenged boy died being electrocuted at Dhunat upazila in Bogura district on Tuesday noon.
Deceased Sabbir Hossain was the son of Alam Mondol, a resident of Borochapra under the upazila.
The deceased family members said Sabbir was electrocuted while he was alone in their bed room and then entangled with a live electric wire and died on the spot.
Dhunat Police Station officer-in-charge Kripa Sindhu Bala said none informed the police about the incident.
Local UP member Julhas confirmed the matter.