Thursday, 28 October, 2021, 10:48 AM
Advance Search
latest DU student found dead in residential hall      
Home Countryside

One electrocuted in Bogura

Published : Thursday, 14 October, 2021 at 6:32 PM  Count : 261
Observer Correspondent

One electrocuted in Bogura

One electrocuted in Bogura


A man died being electrocuted at Nandigram upazila in Bogura district on Thursday morning.

The incident took place at Kamulla Sarker Para village in Buril union in the upazila.

The deceased was identified as Tozammel Huque , 45, son of late Abul Hossain of the village.

Locals said Tozammel went to fetch cows from the barn after the Fajr prayers. At that moment, he was electrocuted by touching the tin wall of the barn and died on the spot.

The chairman of Buril Union Parishad confirmed about the death.

AU/N



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 223353467, 223353481-2; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663.
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft