One electrocuted in Bogura
A man died being electrocuted at Nandigram upazila in Bogura district on Thursday morning.
The incident took place at Kamulla Sarker Para village in Buril union in the upazila.
The deceased was identified as Tozammel Huque , 45, son of late Abul Hossain of the village.
Locals said Tozammel went to fetch cows from the barn after the Fajr prayers. At that moment, he was electrocuted by touching the tin wall of the barn and died on the spot.
The chairman of Buril Union Parishad confirmed about the death.