11 instructions for holding HSC exams
Published : Monday, 27 September, 2021 at 8:28 PM Count : 588
This year’s Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) sand equivalent examinations will start from December 2 and end on December 30. The Ministry of Education has released the schedule on Monday.
The ministry has issued 11-point guidelines for HSC candidates to ensure healthcare at examination centers during this adverse times of Covid-19.
The 11-point instructions are:
1. The examinations will be held in accordance with proper health guidelines due to Covid pandemic.
2. The examinees must sit in their respective seats in the exam hall 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
3. First Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and then Creative /Compositional (theoretical) examination will be held.
4. The duration of the examination is 1 hour and 30 minutes. There will be no break between MCQ and CQ examinations.
5. Examinees will collect their admission forms from the heads of their respective institutions.
6. Each examinee will fill circle by writing his / her roll number, registration number, subject code etc. in the OMR form in the answer sheet provided. Under no circumstances should the answer sheet be folded in the margin or for any other purpose.
7. In case of practical exams, examinees must have to be passed separately in theoretical, multiple choice and practical notebook sections. Concerned institutions will provide the numbers of the practical book (notebook) of their respective examinees to the concerned center by January 3, 2022. The concerned center will send the number of the notebook online on the board’s website.
8. Each examinee will be able to take part in the examination only on the subject /subjects mentioned in the registration card and admission form. Under no circumstances they will not be able to take part in other subjects.
9. The examination of any examinee will not be held in his/her college / institution, the seat arrangement will have to arrange through transfer of examinee.
10. Examinees will be able to use common scientific calculators in the exam. The programming calculator cannot be used.
11. The in charge of the exam center can use feature phone (excluding smart phone). Besides, no one else will be able to use the phone during the examination.