Construction worker dies from electrocution
A construction worker died from electrocution in Sonaimuri upazila of Noakhali district on Thursday noon.
Deceased Md Shahin, 17, was the son of Nurul Islam, a resident of Porkora village in the upazila.
Witnesses said Shahin came in contact with a live electric wire while working in a construction site at the village, leaving him critically injured.
He was rushed to Sonaimuri Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.
Sonaimuri Police Station officer in-charge Muhammad Gias Uddin confirmed the matter.