Man electrocuted in Panchagarh
A 40-year-old man died from electrocution at Tetulia upazila in Panchagarh district on Friday morning.
Deceased Jahid Haque was a resident of Gabargach area in the upazila.
Local and family sources said he came in contact with live electric wire when he was watering in his field.
Locals rushed him to local Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared Jahid dead.
Tetulia Model Police Station OC Abu Sayem said an unnatural death case was filed in this connection.