Construction worker dies from electrocution
A construction worker died from electrocution in Singair upazila of Manikganj district on Monday morning.
Deceased Hafizur Rahman Rabi, 42, was a resident of Sheikhapara village in Ullapara upazila of Sirajganj district.
Witnesses said Hafizur came in contact with a live electric wire while working in a construction site at Singair Bazar, leaving him critically injured.
He was rushed to Singair Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.
Singair Police Station officer sub-inspector Mahfuj Rana confirmed the matter.