Man dies from electrocution in Dinajpur
A man died from electrocution in Nawabagnj upazila of Dinajpur district on Wednesday evening.
Deceased Nazrul Islam, 47, was a resident of Sher Nagar village under Putimara union in the upazila.
Witnesses said Nayon came in contact with a live electric wire while he was fixing it in the house, leaving him critically injured.
He was rushed to KH Memorial Hospital where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.
The union parishad member Md Anwar Hossain confirmed the matter.