Monday, 26 October, 2020, 6:43 PM
latest
Home National

Young man electrocuted at Badda wedding programme

Published : Friday, 18 September, 2020 at 2:52 PM  Count : 158

Young man electrocuted at Badda wedding programme

Young man electrocuted at Badda wedding programme


A young man has died from electrocution at a wedding programme in Badda area of the city.

Rana alias Babu, 25, worked at a internet service providing company in the area.

He was electrocuted in a wedding programme of his friend around 12:30 am on Friday .

He was taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) where he died on Friday afternoon.

DMCH police outpost in-charge inspector Md Bachchu Mia confirmed the matter.





His body was kept at the hospital morgue.

ALM

Related Topics

Badda   wedding programme  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 9586651-58; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft