Boy dies from electrocution in Phulbari
A minor boy died from electrocution in Phulbari upazila of Kurigram on Monday.
The deceased was identified as Juwel Rana, 14, son of Saiful Islam, a resident of Gagerkuti village in the upazila.
Naodanga UP member Ershadul Haque said Juwel came into contact with a live electric wire while tried to connect it with a ceiling fan at 5.00 pm, leaving him critically injured.
He was taken to Phulbari Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.