Man electrocuted in Mymensingh
A man died from electrocution in Haluaghat upazila of Mymensingh on Monday morning.
Deceased Habibur Rahman, 40, was a resident of Swadeshi village in the upazila.
Haluaghat Police Station OC Mahmudul Hasan said Habibur came in contact with electric live wire at Nagla Fisheries when he tried to save a cow when it entangled with the wire, leaving him injured.
Injured Habib was rushed to Haluaghat Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.
An unnatural death case was filed with the police station and the body was handed over to the family without autopsy.