Friday, 23 October, 2020, 5:21 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Man dies from electrocution in Noakhali's Senbag

Published : Saturday, 27 June, 2020 at 10:46 AM  Count : 207
Observer correspondent

Man dies from electrocution in Noakhali's Senbag

Man dies from electrocution in Noakhali's Senbag


A man died from electrocution in Senbag municipality of Noakahli on Friday night.





Deceased Masudur Rahman Bhuiyan Sentu, 38, son of Abul Hashem Bhuiyan, a resident of Arjuntola area.

Quoting family members, Councillor Khurshid Alam said Sentu was electrocuted just while switching on the fan at his room around 8pm, leaving him critically injured.

He was rushed to Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctors declared him dead. 

FA/TF

Related Topics

Senbag  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 9586651-58; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft