Sunday, 7 June, 2020, 5:06 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Young man dies from electrocution in Ramgati upazila

Published : Saturday, 23 May, 2020 at 12:43 PM  Count : 150
Our Correspondent

Young man dies from electrocution in Ramgati upazila

Young man dies from electrocution in Ramgati upazila


A young man died from electrocution in Ramgati upazila of Laxmipur on Saturday.

The deceased was identified as Jewel Das, 28.





Local people said Jewel came in contact with live electric wire in his house in Char afzal area around 9am.

He was rushed to Noakhali Hospital where the on-duty doctors declared him dead.

Chargazi union parishad pannel chairman Md Nasir Uddin confirmed.

TF

Related Topics

Electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, 01552319639, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft