Friday, 3 July, 2020, 1:31 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Boy electrocuted by father's electric trap in Netrokona

Published : Tuesday, 14 April, 2020 at 4:31 PM  Count : 134
Our Correspondent

Purbadhala Upzila Health Complex in Netrakona district.

Purbadhala Upzila Health Complex in Netrakona district.



A 14-year-old boy died from electorcution in Purbadhala upazila of Netrakona district on Tuesday morning.

Deceased Sagar Mallik was the son of Saiful Mallik, a resident of Tutirpara village in the upazila.

Locals said Saiful made electric trap in his gourd field to get rid of thieves.

On Tuesday morning, Sagar accidentally came in contact with the electric trap when he went to the field to pick vegetables that left him critically injured.

He was rushed to Purbadhala Upzila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

Purbadhala Police Station officer in-charge Tawhidur Rahman confirmed the matter.





EI/ALM



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, 01552319639, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft