Wednesday, 22 March, 2023, 3:53 AM
Home Countryside

Man electrocuted in Meherpur

Published : Saturday, 26 November, 2022 at 6:41 PM  Count : 381
Observer Correspondent

Man electrocuted in Meherpur

Man electrocuted in Meherpur

A man died from electrocution at Gangni upazila in Meherpur district on Saturday afternoon.

The dead was Lavlu Hossain, 40, a resident of Shakdaha village of the upazila.

It was learnt that the man came contact with a live electric wire while he was repairing an electric water pump, leaving him critically injured.

He was rescued and taken to Gangni Upazila Health Complex where he was declared dead by the on-duty doctor.

Gangni Police Station officer-in-charge Abdur Razzak confirmed the matter.


« PreviousNext »

Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 223353467, 223353481-2; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663.
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], For Online Edition: [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft