Sunday, 20 June, 2021, 3:46 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Construction worker dies from electrocution

Published : Thursday, 6 May, 2021 at 8:41 PM  Count : 260
Upazila Representative

Construction worker dies from electrocution

Construction worker dies from electrocution


A construction worker died from electrocution in Sonaimuri upazila of Noakhali district on Thursday noon.

Deceased Md Shahin, 17, was the son of Nurul Islam, a resident of Porkora village in the upazila.

Witnesses said Shahin came in contact with a live electric wire while working in a construction site at the village, leaving him critically injured.





He was rushed to Sonaimuri Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

Sonaimuri Police Station officer in-charge Muhammad Gias Uddin confirmed the matter.

MI/MUS

Related Topics

Noakhali   electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 223353467, 223353481-2; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663.
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft