Saturday, 8 May, 2021, 10:09 AM
latest
Home Countryside

College dies from electrocution in Natore

Published : Saturday, 17 April, 2021 at 8:43 PM  Count : 145
Upazila Representative

College dies from electrocution in Natore

College dies from electrocution in Natore


A college student died from electrocution in Baraigram upazila of Natore district on Saturday.

Deceased Masud Rana was an intermediate first year student at Baraigram Government College. He was the son of Ahsan Sheikh, a resident of Laxmipur village in the upazila.
 
Locals said Masud came in contact with a live electric wire while irrigating a field at a beel in the area, leaving him injured.





His father was also electrocuted as he came forward to save him. 

Local rescued the injured and took them to Baraigram Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared Masud dead. 

WH/MUS

Related Topics

electrocution   Natore  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 2223353467, 2223353469; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663.
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft