2 security guards burnt in N'ganj gas line leakage
Published : Monday, 12 April, 2021 at 10:43 AM Count : 380
Two security guards of a multi-storey building in Naryanganj city received burnt injuries from a fire caused from gas line leakage.
The fire broke out at the seventh floor of the building at 12 midnight on Sunday when the guards lighted fire for smoke.
District Fire Service and Civil Defence deputy assistant director Abdullah Al Arefin said the fire originated from gas line leakage.
Injured Md Ujjal, 35, and Manik Miah, 32, were admitted to Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.