Thursday, 24 September, 2020, 5:09 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Man dies of electrocution in N'ganj

Published : Tuesday, 11 August, 2020 at 2:41 PM  Count : 273
Observer Correspondent

Man dies of electrocution in N'ganj

Man dies of electrocution in N'ganj



A 52-year-old man died of electrocution in Araihazar upazila of Naraynaganj on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Abdul Ali.

Quoting family members, Upazila Health Complex Emergency Department doctor Jahangir Sheikh said Abdul Ali came in contact with live electric wire at 12 noon while going to cowhouse to bring cows.





He was rushed to Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctors declared him dead.

HM/TF

   



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 9586651-58; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft