2 burnt injured die at Dhaka hospital
Two people, who sustained burn injuries in separate incidents of gas leakage and gas cylinder blast in Ashulia, on the outskirts of Dhaka on July 4,have died at a Dhaka hospital.
They breathed their last at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery on Sunday morning.
The deceased are: Saiful Islam, 35, a resident of Pandhoa area of Ashulia, and Mominul Islam of Rangpur district.
Locals said gas was coming out from a pipe leak in Pandhoa area on the day. A fire broke out in Saiful's house after he lit a coil.
He received severe burn injuries in the incident.
Meanwhile, Mominul sustained burn injured in a gas cylinder blast in his house in Dhanait area of Ashulia.
They both were admitted to the hospital where they died this morning while undergoing treatment.
Shahbag Police Station sub-inspector Golam Rasul confirmed the matter.