Minor girl dies of electrocution in Bogura
A minor school girl died of electrocution while tried to connect a mobile phone charger in Dhuant upazila of Bogura on Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Ayrin Akter, 10, a fourth grader at Nimgachi Government Primary School. She was the daughter of Aminul Islam, a resident of Dhalipara village under the upazila.
Dhunat Police Station sub-inspector Nuruzzaman said Ayrin came in contact with a live electric wire while she tried to connect a charger with mobile phone set in the morning, that left her critically injured.
She was taken to Dhunat Upazila Health Complex but died on the way.