Thursday, 13 August, 2020, 8:08 PM
latest
Home Countryside

Man dies from electrocution in Netrakona

Published : Friday, 3 July, 2020 at 10:41 PM  Count : 255
Our Correspondent

Man dies from electrocution in Netrakona

Man dies from electrocution in Netrakona

A young man died being electrocuted at Kendua upazila in Netrakona district on Friday afternoon.

The deceased was identified as Oli Mia, 22, son of Alek Mia, a resident of Ramnagar Paschim Para village in the upazila.





Locals said Oli came in contact with a live electric wire while tried to repair his auto-bike in a shop at Rampur Market, that left him dead on the spot.

Kendua Police Station officer-in-charge Mohammad Rasheduzzaman confirmed the matter.

HK/GY

Related Topics

electrocution   Netrakona  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 9586651-58; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft