Worker dies from electrocution in Bhola
A worker died from electrocution while making a wedding party gate at Lalmohan upazila in Bhola district on Saturday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Md. Jamal, 45, a resident of Ramganj union parishad in the upazila.
Locals said Jamal came in contact with a live electric wire while decorating a wedding party gate at Raichand Bazar area in the afternoon, leaving him critically injured.
He was rushed to Charfassion Upazila Health Complex where he succumbed to his injuries.
Lalmohan Police Station OC Mir Khairul Kabir confirmed the matter.