Carpenter electrocuted in Rajshahi
A carpenter was electrocuted at Jatragacchi Bazar of Maria Union under Bagmara Upazila in Rajshahi district on Wednesday night.
Deceased Belal Hossain was the son of late Syed Ali of Anantapara village.
College teacher Tofazzal Hossain, a cousin of Belal, said he had been making wooden furniture at Jatragachhi Bazar for about 7 to 8 years.
Belal bought a new electric saw machine recently. He came in contact with live wire of the saw machine while switched the machine on.
He died on the spot, Tofazzal added.