Shop, godown gutted in Mymensingh
A fired broke out at a market in Gafargaon municipality of Mymensingh early Tuesday.
The fire originated at a shop of dry fish around 1:15 am and engulfed the adjacent godown.
On information, a fire fighting unit rushed to the spot and doused the blaze.
Gafargaon upazila Fire Service and Civil Defence official Rezaul Karim said the fire might have originated from an electric short circuit.
A victim shop owner said the loss caused by the fire is estimated around Tk 25 lakh.