Wednesday, 8 July, 2020, 6:37 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Schoolboy dies from electrocution

Published : Wednesday, 27 May, 2020 at 7:35 PM  Count : 324
Our Correspondent

Schoolboy dies from electrocution

Schoolboy dies from electrocution

A schoolboy has died from electrocution at Haluaghat upazila in Mymensingh district.

Deceased Imon Hossain, 9, was a third grader of Birguchhina Government Primary School. He was the son of Fazlur Rahman, a resident of Birguchhina village under the upazila.

Locals said Imon went of the house on Tuesday morning to bring cattle from a field in the area. Since then he went missing.

Later, local people found the body in the field wrapped with an electric wire on wednesday morning.





They assumed that the electric wire was split up due to a storm and then, it fell on the ground. He might has been electrocuted while removing the wire.

Haluaghat Police Station officer in-charge Mohammad Ali Mahmud confirmed the matter.

JCG/MUS

Related Topics

Mymensingh   electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, 01552319639, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft