Women, 2 children electrocuted as snapped wire falls on tin roof
Published : Wednesday, 27 May, 2020 at 3:31 PM Count : 365
A woman and her two children electrocuted when a snapped electric wire fell on the roof of their tin-shed house in Siddhirganj of Narayanganj on Wednesday morning.
The deceased were identified as Rubia,27, and her children Hasan,4, and Sumaiya,10.
Siddhirganj police OC Qamrul Farooque said the bodies were sent to Narayanganj General Hospital for autopsy.
Local sources said a wire snapped from the transformer fell on a tin-shed house in Rasulbagh area during the nor'wester.
The woman and her children electrocuted when they tries to come out of the house for safety.
Four people also received burn injuries as they rushed to rescue them.
They admitted to a hospital.