Friday, 5 June, 2020, 5:39 AM
latest
Home Countryside

Boy electrocuted at Raipura

Published : Thursday, 9 April, 2020 at 12:00 AM  Count : 165
Our Correspondent

RAIPURA, NARSINGDI, Apr 8: A boy was electrocuted at Sapmara Majher Bari Village under Maheshpur Union in Raipura Upazila of the district on Tuesday morning.
Deceased Munna, 11, was the son of Milon Mia of the village.
Local sources said the boy was plucking mango from a tree beside Sapmara No. 156 Government Primary School at 8:30am. At that time, he came in contact with a live electric wire, in which he died.



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, 01552319639, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft