Wednesday, 1 April, 2020, 4:46 PM
latest Quader urges BNP to stay beside people shunning criticism       Coronavirus: Bangladesh reports 6th death      
Home Countryside

Man sustained gas fire dies at DMCH

Published : Wednesday, 26 February, 2020 at 10:06 PM  Count : 253
Observer Correspondent

Man sustained gas fire dies at DMCH

Man sustained gas fire dies at DMCH



A person who suffered burn injuries in gas cylinder leakage fire in Sadar upazila of Sirajganj died at Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) early Wednesday.
  
Deceased Saidul Islam, 38, was the son of Sanwar Munshi of Dukhiabari village in the upazila.

Saidul succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment at the burn unit of DMCH, said Sayedabad Union Parishad Member Abdul Momin.

Earlier on February 23, seven members of a family, including Saidul, suffered burn injuries after a fire broke out following leakage in gas cylinder pipe in the kitchen.





He was rushed to DMCH with critical condition where he  died at early hours.

AB/ALM/GY



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft