Three die from taking toxic liquor
DAULATPUR, KUSHTIA, Jan 26: Three persons died after they took poisonous liquor in Daulatpur Upazila of the district on Saturday.
The deceased were identified as Khair, 28, of Hosenabad Koipal Village, Shukur Ali, 32, of Bahir Madia Village, and Mofizul, 30, a fish trader of Hosenabad Bazaar.
Sources said the deceased bought liquor from Russell Homeo Hall in Hosenabad Bazaar. They became sick after they took the liquor.
They were rushed to Daulatpur Health Complex first but later they died at Kushtia General Hospital.
Being informed, police raided the pharmacy, but its owner fled the scene.