Farmer electrocuted in Gopalganj
A farmer died from electrocution in Sadar upazila of Gopalganj on Tuesday morning.
Deceased Moshahak Shikder, 55, was a resident of Sonakur Purbapara area in the upazila.
He was shocked by an electrified trap set up in a seed-bed in the area to kill mouse, leaving him critically injured.
Locals rescued Moshahak and took him to Gopalganj Sadar Hospital where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.
Gopalganj Sadar Police Station officer in-charge Md Monirul Islam confirmed the matter.