Thursday, 12 December, 2019, 8:00 PM
latest Myanmar cannot be trusted to put its own soldiers on trial: Gambia      
Home Countryside

Housewife dies from electrocution

Published : Tuesday, 19 November, 2019 at 3:50 PM  Count : 256
Our Correspondent

Housewife dies from electrocution

Housewife dies from electrocution

A housewife was electrocuted in Mohammadpur Upazila of Magura on Tuesday morning.

Deceased Rupali Khatun, 22, was the wife of Joynal Biswas of Datiadah Village in the upazila.

Deceased’s brother said Rupali came into contact with a live electric wire when she was turning on a fan in his house.

She was rushed to Mohammadpur Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

Confirming the matter, assistant sub-inspector of Babukhali police camp Sujon Ali said an unnatural death case was filed in this connection with Mohammadpur Police Station.





UM/ALM/LY


Related Topics

electrocution   Magura  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft