Schoolgirl electrocuted in Gafargaon
A schoolgirl died from electrocuted in Gafargaon upazila in Mymensingh district on Saturday evening.
The deceased was identified as Sinha, 7, a student of Longair Girls Government Primary School. She was the daughter of Md.Sohel Miah, a resident of Longair Village in the upazila.
Pagla Police Station officer-in-charge Sahinuzzaman Khan said Sinha came in contact with a live electric wire while trying to save her mother from electrocution inside her house in the evening.
She was rushed to Gafargaon upazila health complex where the on-duty doctor declared her dead.