Friday, 22 November, 2019, 11:17 PM
Home Countryside

Schoolboy electrocuted in Laxmipur

Published : Thursday, 7 November, 2019 at 5:18 PM  Count : 175
Our Correspondent

Schoolboy electrocuted in Laxmipur

Schoolboy electrocuted in Laxmipur


A schoolboy died from electrocution in Kamalnagar upazila of Laxmipur on Thursday afternoon.

Deceased Md Samir, 10, was a fourth grader at Hajirhat Ideal Kindergarten. He was the son of Hedayet Ullah, a resident in Talpotty area under the upazila.





Samir came into contact with a live electric wire on the roof of his tin-shed house, leaving him dead on the spot.

Char Falcon Union Parishad Chairman Harun-or-Rashid confirmed the matter.

MUS/LY 

Related Topics

Schoolboy   Electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft