Saturday, 16 November, 2019, 7:08 AM
Home Countryside

Man dies from electrocution

Published : Friday, 18 October, 2019 at 8:48 PM  Count : 128
Our Correspondent

Man dies from electrocution

Man dies from electrocution


An employee of Palli Bidyut died from electrocution in Bauphal upazila of Patuakhali on Friday afternoon.

The deceased was identified as Ashiqur Rahman, 25, of Rangpur district.

He worked as a lineman at Bauphal Palli Bidyut Samity.

Locals said Ashiqur came into contact with a live wire when he was fixing an electronic meter at a house in Khejurbari village, leaving him critically injured.





Ashiqur was rushed to Bauphal Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

MUS/GY

Related Topics

Electrocution   Patuakhali  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft