Man dies from electrocution
An employee of Palli Bidyut died from electrocution in Bauphal upazila of Patuakhali on Friday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Ashiqur Rahman, 25, of Rangpur district.
He worked as a lineman at Bauphal Palli Bidyut Samity.
Locals said Ashiqur came into contact with a live wire when he was fixing an electronic meter at a house in Khejurbari village, leaving him critically injured.
Ashiqur was rushed to Bauphal Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.