Saturday, 21 September, 2019, 2:54 PM
Home Countryside

School boy dies from electrocution

Published : Wednesday, 11 September, 2019 at 12:01 PM  Count : 270
Our Correspondent

School boy dies from electrocution

School boy dies from electrocution

A fourth-grader boy died from electrocution in Kalaroa upazila of Satkhira on Tuesday night.


Son of Keramat Ali, deceased Imran Hossain, 9, was a resident of Alaipur village under Koyla union in the upazila. He was the student of Alaipur Government Primary School.


Locals said, Imran was electrocuted while repairing an electric line of a ceiling fan in his room around 8:30pm in absence of his parents.


He was rushed to Kalaroa Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared Imran dead.


Being informed, Kalaroa Police Station sub-inspector Israfil Hossain visited the spot.


An unnatural death case was filed on Wednesday morning, officer in-charge Sheikh Munir Ul Gias confirmed.


ALM/TF/LY

Related Topics

School boy   die   electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft