Wednesday, 27 May, 2020, 10:03 PM
Home Countryside

Young man electrocuted in Noakhali

Published : Monday, 9 September, 2019 at 11:46 AM  Count : 304

Young man electrocuted in Noakhali

Young man electrocuted in Noakhali

A young man was electrocuted in Chatkhil upazila of Noakhali on Sunday afternoon.

Deceased Putul, 27, was the son of Ali Ahmed, a resident of Karihati village in the upazila.

The victim's relatives said Putul came into contract with live electric wire while repairing an electric line at a shop in Karihati Bazar, leaving him critically injured.

Later, he died on way to Noakhali General Hospital.


Related Topics

electrocuted   Noakhali  

« PreviousNext »

Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, 01552319639, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft