Thursday, 19 September, 2019, 8:08 AM
Home City News

Youth electrocuted in Rajshahi

Published : Tuesday, 20 August, 2019 at 12:00 AM  Count : 50

RAJSHAHI, Aug 19: A youth was electrocuted in a shop in Godagari upazila here on Sunday evening.
The deceased was identified as Jashim, 18, son of Hazrat Ali of Mohammadpur Joibattola village in the area. He passed HSC examination from Godagari Govt College this year. Jashim's father said Jashim got electrocuted while working at the shop around 5:00pm. On information, fire service members rescued him and took to Godagari Upazila Hospital where doctors declared him dead.    -UNB





« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft