Saturday, 21 September, 2019, 12:51 AM
Home Countryside

Woman electrocuted in Satkhira

Published : Monday, 19 August, 2019 at 10:12 PM  Count : 336

Woman electrocuted in Satkhira

Woman electrocuted in Satkhira


A woman died from electrocution in Tala upazila of Satkhira district on Monday afternoon.

Deceased Aijan Bibi, 65, was a resident of Toilokupi village in the upazila.

Locals said Aijan came into contact with a live electric wire when she was collecting hay in a garden in the village, leaving her dead on the spot.

Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) Md Iqbal Hossain confirmed the matter.

MUS /GY

Related Topics

Electrocuted   Satkhira  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft