Wednesday, 21 August, 2019, 12:36 AM
Home Countryside

Child electrocuted in trap

Published : Monday, 22 July, 2019 at 8:22 PM  Count : 239
By Mozammel Hossain Munna

Child electrocuted in trap

Child electrocuted in trap

A child died from electrocution in Kashiani upazila of Gopalganj district Monday afternoon.

The deceased was identified as Shaon Molla, 12, son of Sobhan Mollah, a resident in the upazila.

The victim's mother Shahanar Begum said her son came in contact with a live electric wire when he was playing near a chicken farm, which was connected by electric trap, in the afternoon.

He was rushed 250-bed Gopalganj General Hospital where on duty doctor declared him dead.

GY/LY



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft