Wednesday, 20 November, 2019, 7:46 AM
Home Countryside

Madrasa student electrocuted

Published : Tuesday, 16 July, 2019 at 7:57 PM  Count : 317
By Abul Hasan Sohel

A  madrasa student was electrocuted in Kalkini upazila of Madaripur district on Tuesday noon.

Deceased Asib Hawlader, 13, was the son of Tofazzel Hawlader, a resident of  Purbo Botla area.  He was a class student of Botla Dakhil Madrasa.

Locals said Asib came into contact with a live wire of a water pump while watering a paultry farm at their house.

Family members rescued Asib and took him to Madaripur Sadar Hospital where the on-duty doctor declared him dead





Kalkini Police Sation officer in-charge Md Mofazzel Hossain confirmed the matter. 

MUS/LY



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft