Two construction workers electrocuted
Two construction workers died from electrocution in Sherpur upazila of Bogura district on Saturday afternoon.
Deceased Shah Alam, 32, was the son of Abdus Salam, a resident of Chakpota Darki village, and Robiul Islam, 28, son of Chandu Sarker, of Khaga Ashrampara village in the upazila.
The duo came in contact with live wire when they were doing work still's pipe fittings at a home in Sannal Para area around 3:45pm, leaving one dead on the spot and another critically injured.
The injured was rushed to hospital where the on-duty doctors declared him dead.
Sherpur Police Station officer in-charge Humayun Kabir confirmed the matter.