Recipe Of Fruit Juice
Sharia Atique Sumi, living in Kushtia, has been engaged in cooking profession from many years. She has completed her study in political science but found cooking particularly to her liking. She has a cooking institute too. Today for the readers of The Daily Observer she provided the recipe of seasonal fruit juice.
Ripe Mango JuiceIngredients:
Ripe mango- 2 large mango
Bit salt-2 tbsp
White salt-to taste
Coriander leaf- 1t spoon
Fewice cubes -(optional)
1. Wash the mangoes to remove any dirt. Then peel the ripe mangoes.
2. Cut the peeled mangoes in small pieces.
3. Put them in a blunder together with crushed-- ice, bit salt, white salt, suger, coriander leaf, chili and water.
4.blend until smooth.
5.Run the blender mixture through a sieve.
6.Throw away the leftover pulp and mango fibers.
7.Server the juice in glasses with a piece of mango to the side of garnish.
Lemon Mint Juice
Lemon juice- 5 tbsp
Candy water-Like to need
Mint leaves- 2 tbsp
1. Squeeze the juice from to 3 lemons and keep aside.
2.Mix the ginger mint leaves with little water.
3. Grind a fine pulp .
4. Add Candy water, Bit salt and Water mix well, add the lemon juice stir well.
5.Strain in a jug or serving glasses.
6.Serve at once or keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.