Thursday, 18 July, 2019, 11:14 PM
Home Back Page

Two die while cleaning septic tank

Published : Saturday, 15 June, 2019 at 12:00 AM  Count : 802
Our Correspondent

SHARIATPUR, June 14: Two people, including a college student, died  inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a septic tank at Pachok village in Naria upazila of the district on Friday.
The deceased were identified as Shahadat, 35 and Tarif, 19. Both were the residents at the village in the upazila. Tarif was an HSC student at Shariatpur Government College. Tarif entered into the tank to save Shahadat. Injured people were admitted to Shariatpur Sadar Hospital.
Naria Thana Police said the incident occurred at the village around 12:30 pm. All the five people were admitted to Shariatpur Sadar Hospital where Shahadat and Tarif were declared dead by the duty doctor.




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft