Friday, 6 December, 2019, 9:30 AM
Home City News

2 workers die after inhaling toxic gas in Savar

Published : Friday, 14 June, 2019 at 12:00 AM  Count : 122

Two workers died after inhaling toxic gas inside a septic tank at Majidpur in Savar municipality area on Thursday.
The identities of the deceased could not be known yet.
Witnesses said five construction workers were working in an under-construction building of one Jahangir Alam.
At one stage, a worker fell into the septic tank while lifting a bamboo from it in the morning. Later, another worker fell into it while trying to save the previous one.
On information, a firefighting unit went to the spot and recovered their bodies of from the septic tank.
Police sent the bodies to hospital morgue for autopsy.
A case was filed with Savar Model Police Station.





« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft