Wednesday, 18 September, 2019, 1:00 AM
Home National

Bangladeshi dies inhaling toxic gas in Malaysia

Published : Sunday, 26 May, 2019 at 3:47 PM  Count : 361
By Ashraful Mamun

Bangladeshi dies inhaling toxic gas in Malaysia

Bangladeshi dies inhaling toxic gas in Malaysia

A Bangladeshi national died and two others fell sick after inhaling toxic gas in northwestern city Ipoh of Malaysia on Saturday evening.

Identity of the deceased could not be known yet while among the injured, one is Bangladeshi, according to reports published on local newspaper.   

The incident took place when gas leaked during renovation of underground gas pipelines, local police said.

The injured were given treatment at Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Ipoh.

Related Topics

Bangladeshi dies   Toxic gas   Malaysia  

« PreviousNext »

Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail:,,,,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft