Most effective skin care tips in Ramadan
There's no alternative to a well-balanced diet for healthy skin. Include more and more fresh fruits, vegetables and protein enriched foods in your diet during Ramadan.
1. Drink 8 cups of water throughout the day. Water will not only keep you hydrated and moisturize your skin; it will also help you feel fuller longer. So instead of sodas and juice, keep water bottle in handy every day.
2. Dates are also a great source of anti-oxidants, vitamin A, iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium that all promote optimum skin health. Apricots (the main ingredient of Qamar El Din) aid in the digestion process.
3. Avoid oily and spicy foods as much as possible. Drink plenty of water and fruit juice to prevent from dehydration.
4. It is good to wash your face with plain water frequently. Along with the moisturization of face it also removes the extra oil and dust from the skin.
5. In order to keep the skin moisturized during Ramadan cleanse, tone and keep your skin hydrated as the most common problem faced by people regarding skin care in Ramadan is the dehydration of the skin.
6. As all the routine is changed during this month and most of the people get less time to sleep, you must try to get proper sleep of 7-8 hours. If you don't get time to sleep at night, you may have a nap in the afternoon. Your skin will look real fresh without dark circles around your beautiful eyes after a regular and proper sleep.
7. Rose water is a suitable freshener for all skin types. As Ramadan is taking place during summer this year, your skin can use a little bit of extra freshness.
8. Fiber rich food will help repair your skin. From fruits and vegetables to nuts and fish, essential oils in these food groups act as skin healers so make sure you squeeze some into your daily iftar.
9. Protect yourself and your skin from the harmful effects of the dehydration; drink a lot of liquids between iftar and sehri.
Follow the above mentioned skin care in Ramadan tips and you are sure to have a beautiful skin that is flawless all through Ramadan and even after that.