Arabian Recipe of Iftar Dishes
Jasmin Akther Jasy is a culinary artist who lives in Chittagong. She was a participant of Shera Rondhonshilpi 2018 in which she achieved 7th spot.
Ingredients:* Meat without bone or bone - 300 g
* (Cow / khasi or chicken meat)
* Edible oil - 9 tablespoons (135mL)
* Radhuni Halim Mix - One packet
* Onion Kuchi - 1/2 cup (250 ml: size cup)
* Cranberry - like quantities
* Coriander leaves
* Radhuni Halim mix mid-pulse and corn 2 cups (250 ml cup) boiling water for 15 minutes soak it in water.
* Heat oil in large containers and fry onions.
* Keep two-thirds of the onion-brown brown color.
* Pour the meat into the pot and sprinkle the powder spices in the cooked Halim Mix on it.
* Boil the meat for 3-4 minutes and boil it with the amount of water.
* When the meat is boiled, pour it in the pan with the amount of soaked pulses and grains in it.
* Cook with light heat and occasionally flip through wood.
* Keep cooking until the water in the mixture becomes steamy and becomes darkened.
* If necessary, add salt to taste.
* Serve hot-fried on fried onions, coriander leaves, almonds, cut cucumbers, slices of ginger, and lemon juice.
* Mango half cup
* Apple half cup
* Banana half cup
* Grapes half cup
* Orange kawa four or five
* A table spoon to bring
* Papaya half cup
* A tablespoon of raisins
* A cup of cubs
* One tablespoon of nut powder
* Honey two table spoons
* Pepper powder semi-teaspoon
* Talk yogurt half cup
* Bitsalt is delicious.
* Cut all the above materials into pieces
* By mixing them together, refrigerate
* Keep it Serve cold cold
* Fun Fresh Fruit Salad