2 people electrocuted in Begumganj
Two people were electrocuted at Kendurbagh village in Begumganj upazila of Noakhali on Wednesday morning.
The deceased were identified as Abdul Mannan, 65, and his son-in-law Kurshed Alam. Both were the resident of the same upazila.
Mannan came into contact with a live electric wire first at his under construction building in the morning, said local people. Kurshed came to save his father-in-law and got electrocuted.
Officer-in-charge of Begumganj Police Station confirmed the matter.